"Skinny Comfort Food" www.skinnycomfortfood.blogspot.com

I started a blog to keep track of great new recipes that TASTE like comfort food, but are incredibly healthy.


*Make your own milk. Takes less than 10 minutes.
*Fast chocolate ice cream (shh! made with avocados!)
*Flavored waters/juices, without the sugar or chemicals
*Gluten-free Jalapeno/cheddar biscuits
*Amazing creamy low-fat tomato soup
*Why I switched to quinoa, finally. Did you know it's a complete protein and in the same family as beets?

*and more...


Some healthy food ideas for the new year! I started posting some of my favorite ideas. Comfort food that's still good for you! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

Check it out here:


Chocolate "cake" with chocolate "ice cream" and regular "ice cream"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feel happier, right now!

My response to: 18 Ugly Truths About Modern Dating That You Have To Deal With

Why is change so hard?