affirmation for the day:

try repeating this to yourself five times throughout your day today!

"I am powerful, and I am building the life I want. If something isn't working, I'll find or create something new. I will navigate around obstacles, "no's", failures, roadblocks, closed doors, lack of experience -- these experiences will MOTIVATE me to find something new, and build my foundation of strength. Life is good (even if it's bad at this moment), because I'm building it to become what I want. I trust everything I need and want is on the way -- and when it comes rushing towards me, I will welcome it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feel happier, right now!

My response to: 18 Ugly Truths About Modern Dating That You Have To Deal With

When you're dating...how to avoid sociopaths