My new book -- not your typical Life Coaching book!

I've written a new, short, fun book for my clients (and future ones). I've aimed this book at readers who are a bit -- frustrated -- to say the least! Many of my clients come to me at a point of having tried everything and feeling like the world is against them. That is specifically who I have written this book for.

The book is called How to Survive in Life When You're Not a Bastard, Thrive in Life, Career, and Relationships while Navigating Past Soul-Sucking Leeches.

If you're just a teensy bit bitter but still want to remain positive, this is a great read for you.

I'm working on a longer second book that explains my coaching process -- it will be a much more traditional self-development read. It will include the approaches and exercises I've found to be the most beneficial for my clients, so readers can essentially coach themselves.

For instant download, you can purchase the $11 book here: http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=195164


http://www.yourdreamslifecoach.com
Find out more about Life Coaching. I'm a NYC Certified Life Coach serving professional, ambitious clients. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feel happier, right now!

Why is change so hard?

My response to: 18 Ugly Truths About Modern Dating That You Have To Deal With